Steps for Starting a CWJC/CMJC Site
- Take the online level 1 prerequisite course: Getting to Know CWJC/CMJC.
- Attend Level 1 National Certification Training
- Register your site with WMU.
- Keep your national certification current by completing suggested professional development annually.
- Pray for CWJC/CMJC using the prayer guide.
- Complete Level 2 National Certification Training after you have started seeing participants.
- Submit a recertification form every two years. This includes a $200 recertification payment.
A new site will not be approved in the same geographical area where another site is currently located, unless the current site is in support of the new site beginning.
This long standing policy is included in the new CWJC/CMJC manual.
Benefits of Being a Registered/Certified Site
- Use of the CWJC/CMJC logos
- One free CWLC Leadership Course during the certification period*
- Access to Zoom discussions
- Digital access to Missions Mosaic
- Two email newsletters a month, with links to resources that are beneficial to sites
- Opportunity to register as a Compassion Ministries Connections partner
- Ability to apply for scholarships, grants, and awards from the WMU Foundation*
*Available to certified sites only.