REGISTER A SITE
The following is the process for registering a CWJC/CMJC site:
- Attend Level 1 National Certification Training.
- Submit the Registration of Intent form.
- Secure an endorsement from the CWJC/CMJC state coordinator in the state where the site will be located.
- Submit registration of intent payment of $50. This will be sent to sites, once the paperwork is processed and approved.
- Complete the first-time certification form once site is serving participants.
CERTIFY A SITE
The following is the process for certifying a CWJC/CMJC site:
- Once a site begins seeing participants, it should submit a First-Time Certification form, including $200 payment and ministry plan.
- Submit a recertification form on every two years This includes a $200 recertification payment.
- During noncertification years, the site should complete a simple update form.
- After the site is certified and has been serving participants, site coordinators should complete Level 2 National Certification Training.